New exhibitions, series of artworks, ...
- Participation in the exhibition of the Network for Children's Rights: "The child and its world", at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, 16 - 26 January 2020
- My artwork 'Birth Mandala' was presented on the Art Sleuth "Don't Be a Square" on-line collection of selected artworks.
This painting-collage is a Mandala called "Birth", as it starts from a dark enclosed centre-womb, and it spreads towards the light. It is layered with small pieces of painted paper, in a personal technique, similar to a mosaic.
- My artwork 'Moonlit' at the Athens Wine & Art Festival, at the exhibition space of the Athens School of Fine Arts, 28-29/9/19
Inspired by the reflections of the moon light on the surface of the calm sea, the different elements liven up with the dripping of the oil paint and with a collage of small pieces of painted paper, like a mosaic.
2 person: Paulien Lethen - Zenia Dimitrakopoulou and Parallel group exhibition, curator: Dr. Zenia Dimitrakopoulou
- "Rhythm & Colour II" group exhibition @ Holland Tunnel Gallery Paros, 3 - 12 August 2018, curator: Dr. Zenia Dimitrakopoulou
“The artwork ‘Single Star’ can be viewed as an invitation for each of us to connect to the poetry of our environment and to the depths of our inner-self; An invitation for each of us to light up their own unique star.”
- View οf the latest series of artworks, December 2017 - February 2018
- View οf the latest series of artworks, July - December 2017
- View οf the latest series of artworks, March - July 2017